KingstonHyperX Pulsefire Core HX-MC004B RGB 6200DPI Wired Mouse
2. With seven programmable buttons, with high-quality micro-switches to provide crisp tactile feedback, it can withstand the test of frequent clicks in high-intensity battles.
3. Hyperx NGENUITY software can be used to create macros, custom lighting and DP| settings, and save the settings to the onboard memory, and quickly switch to the custom settings when using.
4. The meticulous ergonomic design brings a comfortable grip and a pleasant experience. Lightweight body with color-coded weight distribution and large foot stickers ensure easy and smooth movement.
5. Sensor: Pixart PMW3327
6. Resolution: 6200DPI, DPI preset: 800/1600/2400/3200
7. Speed: 220ips
8. Acceleration: 30 grams
9. Button: 7
10. Backlight: about 16.7 million colors RGB
11. Connection type: USB2.0
12. Polling rate: 1000Hz
13. USB data format: 16 bits/axis
14. Cable length: 1.8 meters