Kingston Hyperx QuadCast HX-MICQC-BK Sound Wave 3.5mm Microphone
2. Using four different polarity modes, whether it is recording instrument performances, meeting minutes, live interviews, or personal live broadcasts, it can perform wonderfully.
3. Easily rotate the gain adjustment knob at the bottom of the microphone, you can change the sensitivity of the microphone in real time when collecting sound.
4. One-button mute sensor, LED status display, when encountering emergencies, the mute sensor on the top of the microphone can be used to quickly mute the sound, and the LED indicator on the body can visually display the working status.
5. Equipped with a stable and reliable shock-proof cushion support, and an adapter compatible with most brackets is attached.
6. The body is equipped with a 3.5mm real-time monitoring headphone jack, so you can conveniently monitor the recording effect in real time.